20080809

irritated


i have not being myself lately. orang kata makan tak kenyang, tido tak lena.

the other day i called my supervisor and asked about my paycheck and he told me that my wages is not ready yet. damn, i supposed to receive it by 5th august and yet i am still penniless at this moment.

iyela siapa tak bengang dah masuk bulan 8 tapi duit gaji tak masuk masuk lagi. cis siotnya management secret recipe. buat cek pun lambat.

i have listed many things to buy using my salary.

  • pay my debt. yeah sebenarnya aku ada banyak hutang dengan orang.
  • buy myself some nice looking jeans.
  • plan to spend my entire day at genting.
  • shopping clothes
  • enjoy
  • enjoy
  • and enjoy :D
those are among the things that i plan to do and now i have to delay it due to this annoying reason.
cepatla Lukman. aku nak gaji aku!

2 critics:

Izham Ismail said...

yahoo! happy blogging. very very nice to have you around bro.

welcome to the blogosphere.

ikmal afif said...

cis..camne bleh terkantoi ni..haha
thanx bro