20081221

motherrussians di youtube

Someone once said to me, " kawan yang sejati kita hanya boleh cari time kita highschool jerk, kawan yang kita dapat selepas tu cuma kawan kita buat 'gelak2' ." Yeah, this may be true. It depends on the person itself. Some people found their true friend after their highschool life. Some before. But for me, I found most of my 'kawan sejati' during my high school period.

While I was enjoying watching videoclips at youtube, my younger sister dared me to search for my batch at youtube, in case if somebody ever thought of broadcasting our batch's video at youtube. So without any hesitation, I type the words mckk 0105 and voila there it appears! Hope you guys enjoy it.




Actually there are two of our batch's videos. But I decided to upload this one since it has more of my photos in it :p





" Friends is something you earn, not something you have"


3 critics:

Z. said...

batch gila publisiti :p

NURUL said...

apsal skg x kurus?
=p

ikmal afif said...

haha..skrg tough sket :p